Sunday, July 6, 2008

C & C Jokes

Here are some jokes me and Cody like to call "C & C Jokes." And Cody's favorite one is the third one. And my favorite one is the second one. So here are our jokes:

My friend came to my house yesterday. And his face was all read and puffy. I said, "Hey! Why is your face like that?" He said, "I stopped to smell a brose." I said, "There's no B in brose." Then he said, "There was in that one!"

My mom came home with a baby kitten. She said, "I just got this for your little sister!" I said, "Great deal!" (The mom sold the little sister for the kitten.)

Question: Why did the elephant cross the road?
Answer: It was the chicken's day off!

Question: What do you call a lion in the North Pole?
Answer: LOST!!!

Question: What is gray, has a tail, big ears, and a trunk?
Answer: An elephant?
Answer: Nope! It's a mouse going on vacation!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

My favorite is the first one. No b in brose. That's funny!

You're doing a great job on your blog, Casey!

You inspired me to update MINE! :) www.tracyplaces.com

Glad you're having a great summer.

Anonymous said...

You are a funny, funny guy, Mr. Casey. You put all of my jokes to shame.

Keep the jokes a comin'.

Anonymous said...

Great jokes!!! I have only one joke.

Why does an elephant paint his toenails red?

To hide in the strawberry patch.

Have you ever seen an elephant in a strawberry patch?

No.

See? It works!

-RobertM

Anonymous said...

I really like the second joke too, Casey! It's fun reading your blog; keep up the good work :)

Kristin said...

Haha!! Love the jokes and the website Casey man!