Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welcome to C & C Fun!




We are having so much fun together already! I can't believe my little brother is already 9 months old. We are having fun learning tricks. We learned to share, make friends, and make ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba noises and saying Da-da, Ma-ma, and Bub-buh. He likes to play with my toys. He really likes my Webkinz tiger snake. Casey the big brother got a new toy called a Forest Critter today. Cody has a cell phone he loves to play with. Cody likes putting his fingers in Daddy's nose and pulling Mommy's hair and scratching his brother's eye. We love to go visit our grandmas or our grandmas come to visit us. We love playing with them. We also learned to pattycake. And we learned how to roll your hands around. We're just about to learn how to crawl. He can stand up and jump around. Once we told him to walk to Mama and he jumped to Mama! Casey thinks that it is fun having a cute little brother named Cody.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll bet Grandmas have as much fun as Casey and Cody. You're such good boys. Cody is lucky to have such an awesome big brother and Casey is lucky to have such an awesome little brother. I love you and am so happy to be called Gramma Linda by both of you.

Anonymous said...

Your website is cool! How about some jokes on C & C fun?

Tracy said...

Casey -

Dude! I LOVE your blog!

Keep bringing on the posts!

I'm gonna post about your blog and add a permanent link to my site. www.tracyplaces.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey!

T.D. and I are having so much fun already! He is such a funny little frog. He was hopping all over the library and telling everyone in sight to "Readit, Readit"! Thank you for letting our little buddy come and play with me today!

Anonymous said...

We love my website. I like it so much, I'm leaving a comment for ourselves

Anonymous said...

I like the website. Even though I'm making myself and cody a comment. So I like my own website,big deal. So I don't know what else to say now so, GOOD JOB!!

Anonymous said...

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa! Me and Buh Buh make a websit that cool! Bye bye bye bye!